Monday, January 16, 2006

OOPS!

Last night I made another attempt at $100 NL at Party. I played absolutely great for about 90 hands (up $15), then I lost patience and called an all-in with AK on a queen-high flop. Oops. I don't know why I do things like that. I then lost another $50 during the next 30 hands. At least I was smart enough to quit after that. I played another short session of $100 NL today and I won about $10.

In other poker news, I have started rebuilding my stack at both Poker Stars and Pacific Poker. At Stars, I was down to about $10 as of yesterday. I played a little no limit (blinds = $0.05/$0.10) and built the stack up to $17. Then, I played some heads up SNGs and built it up from there. My stack is now a few pennies below $40. It should be a few pennies below $30, but I had a fantastic suck-out. I pushed all-in with KT with a board of 22T8. My opponent held J2. The river was a ten, and that was pretty much it (he was hopelessly short-stacked).

At Pacific, my stack has been as low as $10 in the past. I had it around $38 until today, where I've been playing 6-max limit holdem ($0.50/$1.00). My stack right now is around $70. This is of little consequence, really, although I think it's interesting. I am not even sure if they'll let me cash out. I originally deposited some cash and then immediately cashed it out, leaving me with my bonus ($100) to play with. The catch was that I could not cash it out unless I wagered $2000 with 60 days. Those 60 days have long since passed but I am now finally get close to clearing the $2000 stipulation. Once I do, I'll cash out and see what happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home