Sunday, January 08, 2006

My Final PSO promotion?

I cleared the Sun Poker PSO promotion yesterday. I wonder if it will be my last promotion? I have only two left right now: The Gaming Club and Golden Palace. The Gaming Club requires 750 raked hands at $2/$4 (hardly seems like much of a bonus) and Golden Palace requires that I fax a picture ID, a sworn affidavit, and a note from my first grade teacher. In short, why bother?

With PSO out of the way, that leaves me with traditional bonus whoring. I have a bunch of bonus to clear at UltimateBet, but it clears slowly. I have a little to clear at Full Tilt, but again... it clears slowly. Ergo, I am pretty much jus "playing poker", which to be honest... is alot of fun right now. I am playing low stakes no limit at Party, UB, and FTP. I am playing pretty well and my bankroll is slowly climbing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home