Friday, December 30, 2005

Too busy with life to blog

I have not written a poker blog in a long time. I have had very little to report -- mostly I have been bouncing up and down at Party Poker. Winning a little, losing a little. Not really making much progress.

The real reason for my hiatus is Christmas. The family travelled to Indiana and Wisconsin for the holiday, leaving me with very poor internet access (i.e., dialup). I played a little almost everyday, primarily to clear the Party Poker point bonuses. I did really well at first, winning about $25 in the days immediately before Christmas. Then, on Christmas night, I lost $50 playing no limit when I got AA cracked by a donkey (-$25) and then tilted off another $25 after that. I played reasonably well after that, but I kept playing (and losing) $10 SNGs at Party to prevent any profits from accumulating. My last session, however, went really well and I won about $35 playing $1/$2 limit (6-max). In the end, my Party Poker stack increased by about $10 for the entire trip.

Upong returning home, I started another PSO promotion -- this time at PokerRewards. All of these sites are starting to run together; I don't really like the site, but it is not so bad that I don't want to complete the promotion (750 raked hands at $0.50/$1.00 blinds or higher). In fact, my plan is to clear the 2000 raked hands to clear the $200 sign-up bonus. So far, I am up about $100 playing $1/$2 limit hold'em. This is nothing to get excited about, except that I am finally playing solid poker again. I am so excited about this, in fact, that I plan on reloading at the Pokerroom to clear the $200 bonus that I have waiting there (about 1/3 of it has been cleared already).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home