Monday, December 05, 2005

5 Card Draw and Other Laments

After yesterday's optimistic post regarding 5 Card Draw, I promptly went out and almost went bust at the Pokerroom. How close to almost bust? I was all-in and sucked out to win the hand. I then proceeded to grind my way back up to about $28. The money, luckily, is inconsequential, because it is essentially leftover "winnings" from my PSO promotion. The real problem, however, is that I have no plans to reload at the Pokerroom, so if I go bust... that will be the end of my 5 Card Draw days.

In other news, I had a really interesting session on Saturday that is worth writing about (I guess). I was playing $1/$2 limit at UltimateBet and $0.50/$1.00 at Full Tilt. I had some trouble using Pokertracker, which distracted me. As a result, I dumped about $20 at UltimateBet.

The good news is that I have accumulated about $1000 to cash out to real money... perfect timing for the holidays!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home