Tuesday, November 29, 2005

BoDog and more bad poker

After a horrible session on Sunday night at Party Poker, I decided to drop back down to $25 NL. In doing this, I promptly lost $25 more. Not good.

In response, I decided to sign up for another PSO promotion, this time at BoDog. So far, I must admit, I really hate this site. It has a feel unlike any other I've been around. I do have to admit that the play is VERY fast, which is a plus. My first session worked out well; I won almost $50 playing short-handed $1/$2 limit and I cleared about 1/6 of the points that I need to clear the promotion. Then I played for about an hour last night, losing about $75 but clearing a lot more points.

This morning I have discovered my biggest complaint about the site: low traffic! Because of that, I find myself playing games at stakes that I am not comfortable playing. The good news, however, is that I am playing very carefully, which is a very good strategy for me. I have won about $25 so far, playing $1/$2 limit (when available), $1/$2 blind no limit, and $2/$4 limit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home