Thursday, November 17, 2005

A good day at Party; A little brain damage at Titan

I decided yesterday that I would stop being a donkey at Party, that I would play focused and I would play well. The result is that I won $40 or so, which has me very close to $550, which is my goal before I move up to $50 NL. I had a short session this morning that has me at $547. So, I should be making my move up either today or tomorrow.

I played a bit at Titan last night. I played one 6-max table and one full-ring table. I won $13 or so at the 6-max table and I was down about $1 until my last hand. I had planned on leaving, but I accidentally forgot to unclick the autopost button. Instead of taking the $0.50 loss, I tried to bluff my way to the pot and I lost $7 or so. My net for the night was +$5 at Titan, but I still felt stupid about that last hand. The good news is that I have cleared more than 1000 stars, which puts me about one-third of the way to my set of Nevada Jacks poker chips. So far, I am +$75 at Titan, not including the $10 bonus that I should be receiving for exceeding 100 stars.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home