Monday, November 07, 2005

Not a lot to say

I played a little bit of poker on Saturday and a little bit more on Sunday. My primary goal was to clear the bonus at Poker Stars, which I did and immediately cashed out. I once again need to remind myself that Poker Stars is for 7stud and tournaments and nothing else.

After clearning the bonus, I decided to play three NL tables at once, one each at Party, Paradise, and Full Tilt. I lost one buy-in at Paradise where I was dealt AQ against AA, KK, and TT. To make things worse, the flop came down queen high with a ten. Eventually, the board contained 9, T, J, Q, so KK won the hand. Brutal. Other than that, I played somewhat poorly, calling down too many bets on the river. I ended up losing maybe $10 at Party and I won a little at Full Tilt. I hope to clear $20 of bonus at Full Tilt, which doesn't sound like much, but my bankroll there is only about $100.

My current plan is to slowly build all of my various bankrolls, taking advantage of bonuses along the way. Right now, my goal is to win mayb $10 at Paradise so that I can cash out my original $100 deposit. That way I can claim to be a winner at every site that I play. Stupid, I know, but it's important to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home