Friday, October 21, 2005

A bad night...

I did not get the opportunity to play much last night. I started playing but then about 25 minutes into it... Kelly became very frustrated with the baby (and likely me!) and I had to quit. What little I did play was REALLY bad.

I was six tabling again, playing two at Stars, two at Full Tilt, and two at Absolute. At first, I played really aggressive and I lost some pots that I should have folded either preflop or on the flop. So, I was stuck pretty quickly. After that, I got cold cards for a LONG time. At one point, I had played somewhere between 35 and 50 hands at each of the three sites and I had not won a SINGLE hand. Eventually, I won a hand at Stars when I raised from UTG+1 with AKo and everyone folded! Yeah, stealing the blinds! After my bad start, I really did start to play well and I recovered some of my losses. I won a nice pot at Full Tilt from a guy who clearly thought I was a donkey. I had KK and he called my raise with QJo. He paid me off nicely when the flop came jack-high. I won another nice pot at Stars when I had AA, flopped a set, and finished with two callers on the river. I was worried that someone had a straight... but no... someone had two pair and another person had a pair of aces.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home