Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Poker Tracker

After clearing my PSO bonus at Absolute Poker, I received Poker Tracker a couple of days ago. I spent Tuesday night installing and I spent quite a bit of yesterday learning how to use it. So far, I like what I see. It provides substantial statistical analysis of both me and my opponents. At Party, the data is almsot real-time, so I can easily track my opponents as I play against them.

Needless to say, after I figure out some of this stuff, I actually had a good day at the tables. I won $18 playing $1/$2 limit and I won about $15 playing $50 NL 6max. The win at the no limit table is actually better than it seemed considering that I lost my entire buy-in first thing yesterday morning before I was using Poker Tracker.

Now that I have it working at Party, I want to figure out how to use it at Poker Stars, Full Tilt, and UltimateBet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home