Monday, September 19, 2005

Have I removed my cranium from my rectum?

Admittedly, poker has been less than succesful lately. I have had some ridiculous session where I was throwing a party... sometimes at Party! For example, I managed to lose almost $50 playing $1/$2 7stud in about 60 hands. It's hard to do that if you try. Actually, I missed virtually every draw that I had and everyone seemed to be hitting their draws on me. I didn't play that badly (or that well); a little luck and things would have been much much better.

Anyway, I think I have my limit hold'em game in fine shape right now. I have toned down some of my aggressiveness post-flop. I have loosened up a bit too. So, I am playing more hands while putting less money at risk. It has been working well. I won a good amount at UltimateBet today (where I am currently bonus-chasing) and I even had a good session at Full Tilt. My UB bankroll is now over $200 and my FTP bankroll is over $100. For the day, I lost less than $2, so I was able to compensate for my brain damage issues at Party.

I really hope that I am about to string together a bunch of good sessions and do some bankroll building.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home