Thursday, September 08, 2005

More on how much I suck

I have been thinking this morning about my poker play. I have come to the startling realization that I am not a winning poker player anymore. I certainly was once and I am still cashing out money simply because of my bonus whoring, but I am not a winning poker player anymore. I have only cashed out $200 in profit since March.

I have no doubt that when I am focused on playing, that I can play VERY well. In fact, I think I could hold my own with the best poker players in the world. But that amount of focus is rare these days. So, my sole goal these days is to become a winning poker player again. How am I going to do this?

First, I plan to play only when I am in the mood to play. Second, I am going to play at most two tables of 10-max poker. If I play 6-max, no limit, or a tournament, then I will play only one table.

I also think I should start playing some more 7stud again. I like the game and I think I am pretty good at it (albeit, one table at a time).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home