Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Very little poker, but bad

I played virtually no poker yesterday. Well, I played about 100 hands of 6max, $0.50/$1.00 limit hold 'em at Party Poker. The play was really bad with several people literally playing every hand. I couldn't seem to manage to catch enough cards to make a profit and then I decided to play like a LAG, which cost me even more money. Finally, I got dealt TT under-the-gun and I raised. I got 4 callers (yes, 4!). The flop came down Q T 8 (rainbow), which I thought was good. Unfortunately, I got a phone call and I was distracted. I failed to notice that there was a possible straight on the baord. I literally have no idea what the other two cards were... but I bet myself until I was broke. I do know that the board never paired and the donkey who called my raise with J9o took down a huge pot.

In other poker news, my Full Tilt Poker Sunglasses arrived yesterday. They seem to be rather nice. They are clearly "poker glasses" in that I can still see indoors in a dimly lit room. All they really do is prevent people from seeing my eyes. Still, they are the nicest pair of sunglasses that I have ever owned (I have never owned sunglasses).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home