Wednesday, August 31, 2005

A nice session

I just played for about 30 minutes before leaving work. I played a single table at Party ($1/$2), UltimateBet ($0.50/$1.00), and Full Tilt Poker ($0.25/$0.50).

Despite the losing of yesterday, I felt confident (see previous blog) and so far my confidence has been justified. I had a "classic Party Poker" hand where I was dealt AA and got four callers of my pre-flop raise. I got a good flop of JTX (rainbow), but ideal cards on the turn & river (5 and 5). That is, my opponents were unlikely to hold a five and the board pairing gave me the best possible two-pair. Anyway, I got two callers on the river (JK and J6). That was a nice pot.

I won several other nice pots at UltimateBet. I am struggling at Full Tilt right now, and I am not sure why. Perhaps it is because I cashed out my bonus and I am just not focused there right now. I would still like to re-build a nice bankroll there (for the third time!). The weather here is crappy, so chances are I'll be playing again tonight. Alternatively, I could hang out with the wife or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home