Sunday, August 28, 2005

Continuing the downward spiral

I have been continuously losing ever since I posted on here about poker being easy. I have lost quickly (especially at no limit) and I have lost slowly (sometimes at limit)... but there is no doubt that I am losing.... particularly at Party Poker. My bankroll at Party, which was once $1150, is now less than $750. I definitely need to avoid no limit rooms as I am about 90% to go bust in less than 50 hands.

I have certainly had alot of bad luck during this run... but good poker should be able to bully past the bad beats, right? I had started to think that I was losing because a couple of bad beats would put me on tilt, and then I'd make more mistakes. I don't think so anymore. I played 4 tables today at all four sites, losing at Stars and at Party, while netting small wins at FTP and UB. I don't think I played all that badly. I am going to review the hand history from the session at Party to see if it was cold cards or what. That'll take some time, but it's the first time that I've ever tried anything like it. I am sure that the analysis will be good for me no matter what. I think I'll post the analysis here once I have finished it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home