Saturday, August 27, 2005

I hate poker

After revealing in this blog how easy poker can be... my bankroll has taken a nose dive of colossal proportions. I have lost more than $100 at FTP (starting at $160), more than $300 at Party, and more than $50 at Stars.

The sad thing is... I don't even think I am playing that bad. I am getting a never-ending string of bad beats and cold cards. At Stars, today, for example... I pushed all-in preflop with AA and got two callers! Sadly, I finished with the third best hand as both of my opponents had sets. I lost a big pot of 7stud when a donk chased an inside straight draw to the river. I had another guy beat my three of a kind (twos) when this donkey caught the ONLY card in the deck that would beat me. I lost a sit-n-go when a donk called my all-in with middle pair but caught two pair on the river. The list goes on and on and on and on...

Needless to say, I need a break. This sucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home