Thursday, September 22, 2005

Thursday Morning Party Poker Down

Well I woke this morning to find that Party Poker was undergoing a scheduled shutdown, so I decided to write an extra-boring blog.

I didn't play a whole lot of poker yesterday, despite all of the intermittent posts. We had a brief baby shower last night that turned into a long baby shower. We also had a series of storms blwo through the Twin Cities, which made the drive home extra fun! By the time we reached our neighborhood, it was partially flooded. Luckily, we left three windows open in the house, so everything was soaked. What a day!

After that, I started playing a little 6-max hold'em at UltimateBet, but I was tired and it was still storming, so I shut off the computer after about 20 hands. I won $4, so I am not complaining.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home