Thursday, November 03, 2005

I have to admit it's getting better

In the few hours since I wrote my last blog, I have won several heads-up SNGs while losing zero. This whole idea of folding hands is really working out for me. It is especially nice when I start to get a read on my opponent. Eventually, they start routinely making bluffs on the river and I pick them off here and there. During the last match, I won a key pot with Q-high when my opponent bluffed on the river with jack-high. In the end, I won when we got it all-in preflop with KQs vs. KJo. He flopped a jack, but there was also an ace. Both the turn and river were tens, and I won.

My bankroll at Stars is now an amazing $41. I have said this millions of times before: I really need to play tournaments and tournaments only at Stars.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home