Friday, November 04, 2005

Coming back to the crowd a bit

I had bad luck last night playing heads up at Poker Stars. I lost maybe 3 of the 4 that I played. In at least two of them (one PLO), I was COMPLETELY card dead. The only time I can ever remember being this card dead was my last day in Las Vegas where I played for 6 hours and got maybe 4 playable hands. That was the highlight of my poker career so far because I lost maybe 4 big bets in six hours of grinding. I made awesome reads (folding an overpair to a set; check TPTK on the river to a guy who was slow-playing me) and lost the minimum.

This morning, I won a little at Party and a little at Absolute. I don't know how much I will play this weekend. I have a feeling that I am going to get ALOT of baby time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home