Saturday, November 26, 2005

A lot of bonus whoring

I have been playing quite a bit of poker over the last few days, most of it an attempt to clear bonuses at UltimateBet, Poker Stars, Absolute, etc. I have also been shifting my Neteller account funds to-and-fro to take advantage of the reload bonuses that are currently available at UltimateBet, Full Tilt, and Paradise. I am also trying to accumulate as many Party points as possible to earn a Party Poker poker table.

The good news is that I finally received my funds from Titan Poker. There was a slight snafu with my withdrawal... requested a withdrawal of $321.31, but they only can handle withdrawals to the nearest dollar. So, my account there still has $0.31. The bad also took an extra few days to get my money back.

In the meantime, my poker game is a little bit off, but not too bad. I don't seem to have the focus necessary for no limit, so I have been mostly sticking to limit games. The good news is that I have been winning, especially at UltimateBet and Absolute. My stacks there are pushing towards $300 and $200, respectively. These are legitimate bankrolls for the low limit games that I like to play.

The bad news is that I had an awful session of 7stud at Poker Stars on Thursday. I stupidly tried the $1/$2 game and I lost $40, or about half my bankroll.

As I type this, I am playing ultra-low stakes no limit at Paradise to try and kill some time while Kelly and the baby sleep. My bankroll there started at $17 and I have already lost a buy-in. It's no big deal, but the site is nice and the bonuses are good... so I'd prefer not to go bust there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home