Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Good Luck & Bad Luck

I won almost $50 yesterday getting extremely lucky (mistakes made by my opponents helped). I won a hand with AQ vs AK when I caught an ace on the turn (my opponent failed to raise) and a queen on the river.

My luck so far today has already been much worse. My first hand, I was dealt KJo. I called a raise and three of use saw the flop, which was Q Q T. I raised the original raiser, hoping to get him to fold. The raiser folded, but the other person called. I bet the turn when I caught an ace. I got bet into on the river and my opponent merely called when I raised. He flipped over QT. Now, I did not play this hand great, but not horribly either. My opponent played it worse, clearly, as he played it scared and did not raise me on either the turn or river.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home