Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Thank you reload bonuses!

It has occurred to me that the majority of my winnings over the last two months have come exclusively due to reload bonuses and other bonuses. So, I was extremely happy to learn of an extra double-secret reload bonus that Party Poker was offerring to their UK players, but they'd give it to everyone else. Perhaps I should actually thank thepokerforum.com, where I learned about this bonus.

Anyway, I deposited $500 into Party Poker, then 4-tabled at $0.50/$1.00 limit for most of the rest of the day. I had played my 700 raked hands in virtually no time and I withdrew my $100 bonus plus my $500 deposit.

While trying to clear the bonus, I gradually lost $50 before I decided to re-apply myself and plug some leaks. So, I became less aggressive on the flop when it missed my hand and I played a little tighter in early position. Plugging these leaks allowed me to gradually rebuild my stack and I was able to break even during my 700 raked hands.

Because Tuesday night TV sucks, I played a little more last night too. I lost two sit-and-goes at Poker Stars ($5+0.50) and played a little at their open tables and lost another $10 there as well. I lost a little bit at Party Poker playing $0.50/$1.00 limit, but then I won it back playing a little no limit. I also won $10-$15 at Pacific Poker...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home