Saturday, May 14, 2005

Let the summer begin!

Yesterday marked the official beginning of summer for me. I turned in my grades and I no longer have to deal with classes until September. I feel like I've just gained my freedom.

Kelly and I went to see Crash last night. It was definitely a thought-provoking movie. It initially seemed like a movie about racism, but I really think it was a movie about how most people are angry all the time and they don't know why... and alot of this anger comes out in racially insensitive comments and gestures.

After the movie, we came home and I played poker for a couple of hours. I won a little at Pacific, and I have my stack there around $70 (I had some bad sessions there recently). I played horrible at Poker Stars, though, and I lost $40-$50. I managed to pick up another 50 FPPs, so I am getting reasonably close to getting my $100 bonus there.

The weather here is really crappy, so I am not going to go fishing even though today is the first day of the walleye/northern pike season. If the weather improves, then I will go out tomorrow. My plans for today are to play some cards and do some odd jobs around the house.

I am playing $1/$2 limit hold em at Party Poker right now. I plan on playing 100 hands and then switching over to Poker Stars to try and earn some more FPPs. I really regret my bad play last night... I was hoping to build my stack there until I could savely play $1/$2 so that I could earn FPPs more quickly. I still would like to get that poker chip set!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home