Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Time to kill

I have a few moments to kill, so I decided to write a quick blog. I have been playing very little at Party Poker lately... just enough to get a few of their meaningless bonus points each day. I keep hoping that one day they'll come up with something useful that I can purchase with them.

My bankroll at Poker Stars is at an all-time high: $205! I was 5-tabling at lunch today (3 at Stars, 1 at Pacific, and 1 at Party) and I won several big pots to push my stack beyond the $200 barrier. Now, I just need to keep it up long enough to get my $100 bonus. Right now I have 157 FPPs.

Sadly, I keep losing at Pacific. The play there is so bad that I am getting frustrated. I keep pushing mediocre hands against complete call stations. The result is that I am losing losing losing. I simply need to tighten up to win their. I have been playing alot of 7stud, but I am going to play more hold 'em now. I think hold 'em is my best game... at least I feel like I can play it with more discipline.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home