Thursday, April 28, 2005

Poker Stars account

I am sure all of my avid readers (note: this is said tongue-in-cheek; I'm sure that I have precisely zero readers) are concerned about the status of my Poker Stars account. Well, I had a tremendous rush of cards on Tuesday ($0.25/$0.50 7Stud) and I built my bankroll up to $132. But then I played like crap yesterday and dropped it down to $82. I've played a little 6-max $0.5/$1.0 limit hold'em today with consider success and my bankroll is now $103.

My favorite hand so far was when I raised it under the gun with JQo and I got four callers (I was not happy about that). But recall that any hand can win at any time.... and so the flop came down J J J... and I got a TON of action on the flop. After someone else bet the turn, I raised and got called. I also bet the river and got called by ace high. There's nothing like taking down a pots of more than 10 big bets after flopping the absolute nuts!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home