Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Still grumpy

I am still grumpy, so I'll keep this short. I cleared my $40 bonus last night from Party Poker, but in doing so I lost $60. I played horribly at 6-max $1/$2 -- I have no idea why. I played a little $25NL at the end of the night and I lost my entire stack when I called an all-in with A3o and a flop of 9 3 2 (not smart). I played a little $25 NL at lunch time today and managed to quickly win $30 or so. The big hand was when a fish semi-bluffed all-in on a flush draw when I held KK. So, I am about even at Party Poker since my most recent deposit.

My Poker Stars bankroll seems to be holding steady somewhere around $100 (right now: $111.08). I have started playing full-ring $0.5/$1.0 limit hold 'em even though I don't have the bankroll for it. My rationale is that if I play anywhere close to tight-aggressive, then I can beat the game.... but if I don't, then I can easily drop down in stakes and rebuild. In the meantime, I can accumulate frequent player points (FPPs) much more quickly. I have my eye on that poker chip set for 8000 FPPs... why do I want this considering that I already have a nice poker chip set that I barely use? I have no idea, but it beats anything that Party Poker offers with their bonus system. Right now, I have a little more than 1000 FPPs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home