Friday, April 29, 2005

Didn't I just do this last night?

I played for 2-3 hours last night. I began the night by playing $0.5/1.0 limit at Poker Stars and $25 NL at Party Poker. I won maybe $20 at Poker Stars (stack right now = $121.73 -- I played a little this morning too) and I was up about $20 at Party Poker in the first 30 minutes. I then played about even for the next two hours, which was getting kind of frustrating. I played a little $50 NL and I won $5 doing it. It required some luck, though, as I called an all-in with top pair against someone who flopped bottom two pair.

Towards the end of the night, I was two-tabling 6-max $1/$2 holdem and 6-max $1/$2 7stud (both at Party). In hold 'em, I picked up AA in early position and played it aggressively. Fortunately for me, someone else flopped top two pair, which gave me lots of action obviously. I took down the pot when the river paired the turn to give me a better two pair. I simultaneously won two big pots in my first two hands of 7stud. So, I won ~$30 in five minutes and I went from a decent night (+$20) to a great night (+$50).

After doing some quick math, I think my bankroll is at its all time peak. There is some ambiguity because I think once had $1200 in my Party Poker stack. I have withdrawn $300 since then, and I have made $120 at Poker Stars. My current bankroll at Party Poker is $834. Thus, I think I am at an equivalent of $1250 total. This is a cheerful thought as I head into the weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home