Thursday, May 12, 2005

Bad beats, grinding, and Poker Stars

I played really really well at Poker Stars tonight. Unfortunately, I sufferred a series of bad beats to start the night and I was immediately stuck $25. These bad beats were something like flopping top two pair or a set and having some call station backdooring a straight on the river. I kept grinding, though, I eventually pulled even and maybe even won $5 or so. My Poker Stars stack is now ~$255 and I have 301 FPP's towards the 500 needed to get my $100 bonus.

The other piece of good poker news is that I successfully cashed out my $400 from Pacific Poker. So, here is a way to a free $100 of online poker money. Deposit $400 to Pacific Poker, collect their $100 bonus, and then immediately cash out the original $400. You can't cash out the $100 until you wager $2000, but you can play with it.

Anyway, I now have 3 months to satisfy their bonus requirements. That should be plenty of time to play that crappy site. My stack there is $70 (all bonus money); I think I can increase that stack in the meantime. For now, I have wagered somewhere around $350... so I am not quite 20% of there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home