Wednesday, May 11, 2005

A really good night

We got home from work reasonably early last night -- I actually had time to mow the grass before it started to rain. The backyard has tons of dandelions.

After eating dinner, I sat down to play $0.5/$1.00 at Stars (two tables) and $0.25/$0.50 at Pacific. I started off playing great and I won about $8 at Pacific before their site crashed and I switched to Party. At Party, I immediately bult my stack by $25, winning a big hand with TT in four-way pot against AK, AK, and KQ... the flop was K T 4 (rainbow). I grinded really well at Poker Stars all night, winning around $20. My stack there is now somewhere around $220.

The only disappointment of the night was that I didn't reach my goal of getting 200 FPP's. I think I finished around 195. The tables were really tight and there were very few pots bigger than $10 (the size needed to get an FPP at those stakes). If only the tables at Stars were as loose as those at Party or Pacific! I would have satisfied my bonus stipulation long ago!

So, to sum up... my stack at Party is more than $600, my stack at Stars is $220, and my stack at Pacific is ~$75. Pacific still hasn't cashed out my initial $400 deposit... I hope they do it soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home