Friday, May 20, 2005

More tight play

I just finished another session of 4-tabling ($1.00/$2.00 limit hold em this time) and here are my stats:

Hands Played: 163
Hands Won: 5%
Showdowns Won: 75%
Flops Seen: 9%
Win% if Flop Seen: 50%

Win: $29.25 (or 9.0 BB/100 hands)

Maybe I should keep playing this tight afterall.... but seriously, this is two sessions in a row without a single suck-out. In fact, I even stole a couple of pots. In one hand, I had 22 in the small blind and I basically bet & raised to the river against the big blind who finally folded. I might have had the best hand there, but I doubt it. The other stolen pot was when someone raised in late position and it was folded to me on the big blind with AKs. I merely called and then overplayed the pot when rags fell. I am pretty sure that I had the best hand there, because I seriously doubt that he had a pocket pair and I also seriously doubt that either of his "two big cards" paired the board.

The really good news is that 117 of the 163 hands in this session were raked, which means I am 526 raked hands from my bonus!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home