Friday, May 20, 2005

I think I might be playing a little too tight

Party Poker announced their monthly bonus program today, so I bought in for $500 to hopefully get a free $100 (requires 700 raked hands). I just finished a short-session of 4-tabling ($0.50/$1.00 limit hold em) and here are my stats:

Hands Played: 103
Hands Won: 5%
Showdowns Won: 100%
Flops Seen: 9%
Win% if Flop Seen: 60%

Win: $8 (or 7.7 BB/100 hands)

I am beginning to think that I am playing a little too tight. Maybe it was just the cards and maybe it wasn't. The problem is that a suck-out here, a suck-out there... and I have a losing session. Winning poker requires that you win enough hands to compensate for the blinds, the rake, and the suck-outs.

The good news is that this session netted me 57 raked hands... only another 643 to go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home