Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Just playing

I just played cards tonight. It seems like it has been a long time since I have "just played". It seems like I have been chasing one bonus or another for a long long time. I played $0.50/$1.00 limit hold em at Party Poker. Things started off well, but then I had a couple of suck-outs and I ended the session down $15 after 200 hands or so. Not the greatest night at Party, but it could have been worse I suppose.

I was also playing at Pacific Poker tonight. I initially started played $0.25/$0.50 limit, but I got sick of playing every hand 7 ways. So, I switched over to some low stakes pot limit hold em and that was a very good idea. I could control the play a little bit better with big raises etc. I also was able to punish the various call stations. The net result is that I tripled my buy-in. My stack there is at its highest since I accidentally bought into the $3/$6 room ($84.65). Of course, that's all bonus money, so I guess I was chasing a bonus tonight. Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home