Wednesday, October 17, 2007

TILT!!!

After writing a blog entry yesterday, I decided that I needed to start primarily playing $2/$4. I almost had the bankroll for it and the higher stakes would keep me focused. I started out playing really well and then a bad beat hit me and I went on tilt.

The hand went like so:

I was dealt AA in the small blind. Everyone fold to the button who raises, I re-raise and the big blind caps. Both of us call and the flop comes:

Ac Ts 3h.

I bet out; both of my opponents call.

The turn is Js.

I bet out; the big blind raises; the button calls; I re-raise; the big blind caps; and the both of us call.

The river is 5s

The action gets capped again. The big blind held JJ; the button held 3s 5s and took the pot with his flush. FUCK!!! That was a $113 pot!!!

I managed to grind my way back to even after that, but then the coolers and bad beats and tilt took control and I donked away about $100. I then lost a buy-in at $1/$2 just for fun. The final hand at the table epitomized the session: I raise from UTG with Kh Th and only the big blind calls. The flop is ideal for my hand: 2h Jh Qh giving me the second nut and an opened-ended royal/straight flush draw. The turn and river blank (heavy action) and my opponent flipped over Ah 9h. FUCK!!!

Last night, I played some more... $1/$2 HORSE and 6-max limit hold'em. I played pretty well throughout, but I still lost another $25 or so. I was quite pissed by the end of the session, so I cashed out $100 to make myself feel better.

My bankroll is now a pathetic $479. This sucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home