Wednesday, October 17, 2007

A day of hooky

I am staying home from work today. I am going to try and play some cards while I do other things.

9 am (bankroll = $479)

I buy into a $25 NL room with $15. I lose the first hand to a straight flush. Not a sign of good things to come.


10 am (bankroll = $473)

I am not playing great but I am not catching any cards either. My best hands have been 99 (once) and AK (twice). I flopped a set with 99 but I didn't get any action. There has been nothing exciting to report so far.


11am (bankroll = $453).

I kept losing at $25 NL, so I switched to $0.50/$1.00 limit 6-max. I kept losing there too. I suck.

12pm (bankroll = $465)

I quit limit hold'em and I opened two tables of $1/$2 HORSE. I started out poorly on both, so I opened a third table of $25 PLO. I doubled up pretty quickly in PLO and I also won a few nice pots at HORSE, hence my stack seems to be increasing some.

12:22pm (bankroll = $480)

I am sick of poker and I am going to take a break. I just played a heads-up SNG ($11+0.50) and I won. Amazingly, I'm back to even money for the day.

4:26pm (bankroll = $431)

I stopped giving updates for awhile because I suck so bad. Luckily, I won a few big pots in the last ten minutes, otherwise I would have been stuck over $100 for the day. I'm quitting for the day, and if I'm smart... I won't play for a few days. I'm just bleeding money right now.

Final Edit: I played another short session of $25 PLO just for "fun". Instead of tryinig to win, I decided to just "play". Not surprising, I did incredibly well. I doubled my stack in about 50 hands. Final Bankroll = $446


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home