Monday, May 23, 2005

Ultimate Bet

I think that I am now addicted to bonus chasing. After completing the chase for a bonus at Party Poker, I decided to deposit $250 into Ultimate Bet to take advantage of their 40% initial deposit bonus. I could have deposited $500 and got a $200 bonus, but I really didn't want to do that without having ever played at the site.

So far, I have been very impressed with Ultimate Bet. I like to look of the tables and the speed of the game. I have also been rather successful so far, increasing my stack to more than $300 so far. The only down side is that it is very slow to satisfy the bonus, although they give it to me gradually, which is cool. There is also no time limit.

Speaking of bonus chasing, I am about done chasing the bonus at Pacific Poker. I've decided that I really hate the site and I don't care if I go bust there; furthermore, it is just a waste of my time considering that I can only single-table there. Anyway, I am playing strictly with bonus money, so who cares if I lose? The play there is so awful that a tight-aggressive style is a losing approach... at least it seems that way to me. This morning, for example, I am dealt QQ on the button. I raise it and I get 5 callers. I flop top set with no flush or reasonable straight available. Unfortunately, some joker with J7o catches runner runner for a straight and beat me. I just hate this site. Right now, I am playing $1/$2 limit hold em even though my entire bankroll there is just $63.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home