Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Sticking to my plan

Well, sort of.

My plan was to play $2/$4 limit hold'em (full-ring) because I think that this is my best game. Also, my focus is not there to deal with playing no limit. This worked out reasonably well over the weekend, where I played a decent amount of $2/$4 limit and won at a rate of about 5 BB/100 hands.

The second part of my plan was to play more heads up SNGs at Poker Stars. This has worked out quite well, and I would guess that I am winning about 75% of these right now. I literally won all seven SNGs that I played yesterday (I lost my first one today). I would have built up quite a nice stack at Poker Stars, except that I deviated from my plan and I lost a bunch playing short-handed no limit. This reminded me to stick to my plan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home