Tuesday, August 02, 2005

High Speed Internet and Birthing Class

I have hardly played any poker at all today.... but the day is still filled with important stuff. Before work, I visited the local Comcast office and picked up a cable modem. After work, Kelly and I attended our first birthing class. Exciting stuff!

During the day, I played very little poker. I did cash out my original $260 from Full Tilt Poker, leaving me a bankroll of less than $50. I figure that I can either rebuild from there or go bust. I don't like the site that much. Besides, playing $0.25/$.50 can be fun! I'm already playing those stakes at UltimateBet!

Anyway, I hooked up the high speed internet to my laptop and it works great. I also placed the order for a new desktop computer today, which I am quite excited about. That's all I have to say for now. I'm going to play a little bit more at Full Tilt and UB and then head to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home