Sunday, July 31, 2005

It is not supposed this easy, is it?

Earlier this weekend, I decided to build the bankrolls at all four sites that I play to workable levels or a little higher than that. At Party Poker, I wanted to build up to the point where I cashed out profits again (i.e., not just the bonus money). My bankroll this morning was just below $1000 and my long term plan was to cash out $200 if I ever hit $1200.

This afternoon, I logged onto to Party to play a little $2/$4 limit holdem. I caught some incredible cards and I won $72 in just 43 hands. Simply amazing! After that, I simply quit. I figured... why bother? I am now going to work at UB and Poker Stars... and maybe Full Tilt if my connection is good enough. I've made enough at Party Poker for today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home