Thursday, July 28, 2005

Well, two out of three isn't bad

I'll start with the bad news first. I had a bad day at Poker Stars. My stack is now $158, which is down from the recent max of $215. I had alot of bad luck playing 7stud and some even worse luck playing hold em. I did collect a bunch of FPPs in the process. I played two $5 sit-n-go's; I won the first and bubbled the second. In the second one, I never caught any cards and grinded my way to fourth place. I made a bad call against the other short stack. The hand that knocked me out involved another bad call. I called with middle pair against top pair. Even worse, our kickers were the same, so I was almost drawing dead.

Now, the good news. I had another fantastic day at Full Tilt Poker. I was 3-tabling limit hold em and I did really really well. I even cleared another $20 of bonus there. My stack is now $244.50, so I am almost back to even (if you don't count the $60 of bonus money, that is). Hopefully, I'll continue to build my stack and even show a profit there.

I did not play alot at Party Poker during the day, but I decided to play some $3/$6 6-max limit hold em. I played maybe 3 orbits and I won $45 (or so). I had some good hands and bet them heavily against some call stations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home