Friday, July 22, 2005

Why did I join FTP?

I basically got killed yesterday at Full Tilt Poker. Part of it was bad play and part of it was the fact that the no limit players are pretty good there. I have noticed a big problem is that the game plays slower at FTP than at Party. This affects my patience, so I start pushing with mediocre hands and it gets me KILLED. I am playing better this morning and I've won $30 playing no limit. Unfortunately, I lost $50 playing $1/$2 limit too. I literally had three hands of set-over-set this morning and lost all three. Poker is being cruel to me this morning.

My hope is that I can claw my way back to even at FTP and cash out. It's actually a nice site but I prefer the fish at Party Poker.

I'm going camping with the in-laws this weekend. Hopefully, I catch some fish, but I'm camped out, fished out, and traveled out. I honestly just want to sleep in and play cards all weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home