Tuesday, July 12, 2005

A night of "blah"

I started the night playing $0.50/$1.00 7stud at Stars while playing a short-handed limit HE game at UltimateBet. I managed to lose almost my entire buy-in at UltimateBet, which is not good. That stack is somewhere around $30 and if I am not careful, I will bust out there. That's not all that big of a deal, but I'd still like to keep an active account there -- I like the site. Perhaps I should play better there, huh?

I played some pretty good 7stud, with the exception of a few bad hands, and I won $20 or so. My stack at Stars is now pushing $175. If I continue this, then I'll soon have enough bankroll to play $1/$2 stakes, and then the FPP's will just come rolling in.

After that, I played some NLHE at Party Poker. I played reasonably well and had pushed my stack close to $800, but then I caught a bad beat here, made a bad bluff there, and lost a buy-in. I finished the night around $760. Blah.

The exciting news is that I am heading to Quetico again on Wednesday afternoon. It comes at a bad time for poker, because I am on a roll right now. Even so, good poker can't beat Quetico and I am excited to go. Right now, the weather looks good for the weekend, so that'll be a double bonus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home