Thursday, July 28, 2005

Mixed results

I did not do well yesterday at Party Poker, although I recovered a bit last night when I went all-in and won a big pot. I had KK in the SB. Everyone folded to the button, who raised 4X; I then re-raised, and then the BB re-re-raised. The button called and I pushed all-in. The BB called and flipped over A8o.

I got absolutely killed last night playing 7stud at Poker Stars. I actually had my stack all of the way up to $215 at one point. But, last night, every draw hit for my opponents and none of my draws hit. Every time I'd catch a big hand, I'd win a small pot. It was awful.

The good news is that I went on a major rush yesterday afternoon at Full Tilt and won about $80. My stack was down to about $80 and I just started catching cards. I also noticed that several of my opponents were just awful. My plan is to keep playing $0.50/$1.00 limit hold'em until I get back to even on the site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home