Friday, July 29, 2005

I'm profitable at Full Tilt (for now)

I had another good session at Full Tilt just now and my stack there is $309.50. Considering that I bought in for $260, I am now profitable. Of course, I have raked in $60 worth of bonus, so I am technically down $10.50, but it's close enough for giggles. I can't believe my stack was less than $90 at one point. I need to keep grinding at the low limit tables for awhile, build my stack some more, and then cash out my original $260. Hopefully, I can get ahead of the bonus and cash that out eventually too.

Am I crazy to want to be profitable at every site that I play (excluding bonuses)? Why do I have four bankrolls instead of one? Oh well.

My short term goal is to build my stack to a reasonable amount at all four sites. I need to keep working at Full Tilt (net: ~$50), UB (~$70), and Stars (~$150).

We'll see how it goes. I am going to play some at Stars now, try to build some capital and collect some FPPs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home