Thursday, June 02, 2005

Still working on my camping journal

For all zero of my readers, I promise to post my camping journal soon enough. I have about 30% of it typed. Today's big activity was touring day care facilities. Wow, this is a big decision!

Poker yesterday was interesting. I have almost lost all of my stack at Pacific Poker, and I really don't care. I continued to lose at Poker Stars. My stack there was once $250 and it is now down to $85 or so, which includes a good night there playing 7-card stud. I think that I am going to try and focus on my stud game there. The structure rewards tight-aggressive play, and the pots at the $0.50/$1.00 limit games were big enough to get me FPP's often enough.

I played a little bit at Party and at Ultimate Bet yesterday too. I think I netted a small profit at Party Poker, including some good play at the $25 NL tables. I had one bad hand where I went all-in preflop with JJ (against KK) and lost $25. I grinded the rest of the time and I made up for that stupid mistake. So, I am now optimistic about playing no limit again. I have been keeping track of my win rate, and I think that if I plug my "pre-flop all-in with crap" leak... that I can beat that game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home