Friday, August 05, 2005

Party Poker Bonus, Full Tilt, and UltimateBet

After coming home from work tonight, I installed the upgrade on our cable to digital with high definition. Very cool! Next, the changing table for our baby arrived and I helped haul that upstairs.

In poker news...

I have somehow made a major comeback at UltimateBet playing the 6-max $0.25/$0.50 limit tables. It's fun and the quality of play is bad. My stack there is over $60 (for now). I have been playing alot of $0.05/$0.10 (blinds) no limit at Full Tilt. I'm trying to rebuild my stack there to the point where I can afford to play $0.50/$1.00 limit again. I like the site, so I'd like to have some cash there. Unfortunately, with this small of a bankroll (~$25)... I am going to have to earn it. I am pretty close to getting another $20 of bonus money and that'll be a major help if I can stick around that long.

The other big news is that Party Poker announced their August reload today. So, I am 4-tabling $1/$2 limit right now. I am tired and I am not playing that well and my opponents are a little bit nuts. I just won a good pot but I am still stuck $10 or so. Hopefully, I'll start catching some cards. My hope is to play 300 hands tonight (about 200 of the 700 raked hands that I need to clear the bonus). I'm playing REALLY tight, but I am tired so my decisions are not going to be the best. Perhaps I should stop 4-tabling (actually, 5-tabling... I'm playing at Full Tilt too) and blogging, eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home