Saturday, August 18, 2007

Another Marathon!

My plan was to spend much of the day doing yard work, but it is now raining. And it looks like one of those 'all day drizzles'. So, here I go again... this time, it's 20 heads up SNGs at the $5 + $0.25 level, but I can play any game that I want.

Match#1 vs. fiveaces17 (HORSE, bankroll = $112.25)

I OK for the hold'em and the first half of Omaha 8/b, but then I find my groove and dominate. I win about 3 hands into 7stud with queens up vs. nines up.

Match#2 vs. AUC_Doug (NLHE, bankroll = $117.00)

I play like a donkey and lose in like 5 hands. I bluff into AK with a King-high flop. Doh!

Match#3 vs. icanrefi (NLHE, bankroll = $111.75)

I lose this match. I don't play great and the cards don't help me either. I had one really bad hand where I called down through the river with middle pair. Doh!

Match#4 vs. glstone01 (PLO, bankroll = $106.50)

I win this one quickly against an over-aggressive donkey who bets into my king-high flush with air.

Match#5 vs. mgb66 (PLO8/b, bankroll = $111.25)

I don't know why I even play this game. I suck at it heads up. I had no chance.

Match#6 vs. Cipka (NLHE, bankroll = $106.00)

This donkey started out talking trash. I decided to play along. I make one bad play when I push all-in with bottom pair but he calls with a pocket pair (two overs). I then push all-in with A7 vs 22 and he wins the coin flip. I need a break.

Match#7 vs. you do not (PLO, bankroll = $100.75)

I'm a donkey, yes I am. Do-dah. Do-dah.


Match#8 vs. sruprecht (NLHE, bankroll = $95.50).

I play well and I grind my opponent down to nothing. I win with A3 vs A4 all-in preflop when I spike a three on the river. Had he won, he would still have only had about 400 chips.

Match#9 vs. DeVuono (NLHE, bankroll = $100.25)

I lose this match with an ace-high flush to a straight flush. No joke.

Match#10 vs. DeVuono (HORSE, bankroll = $95.00)

I win this easily. It ends on the last hand of Omaha 8/b. Perhaps I should stick to HORSE?


Match#11 vs. hujjari (HORSE, bankroll = $99.75)

This guy was ridiculously aggressive. He was four-betting every hand. I had him dominated until he started catching cards like a luckbox. I had him all-in in Razz and drawing to two cards, which he caught. He then proceeded to catch everything imaginable to win.

Match#12 vs. Poolabash (PLO, bankroll = $94.50)

I'm not exactly sure how I managed to win this one. My opponent was OK but I accidentally signed up for a PLO SNG and a HORSE SNG at the same time. My HORSE opponent was much trickier, but luckily I won that one soon enough to take down this PLO SNG too.

Match#13 vs. ? (HORSE, bankroll = $99.25)

This guy was a moron. First, he was over-aggressive, although not quite as bad as my last HORSE opponent. He kept complaining about how I would "chase", regardless of whether I had pot odds or not. Like I said, moron. I beat him during 7stud. I have no recollection of the details of this match because I was playing Match#12 at the same time.

Match#14 vs. delsolo (NLHE, bankroll = $104.00)

I play bad and lose. The final hand was my flush draw vs. his bottom two pair. He won. I suck.

Match#15 vs. Donk Fest (HORSE, bankroll = $98.75)

I started off terrible but I eventually won because Donk Fest is truly a donkey. He chased and chased and chased in Razz and gave up his sizable lead. I then destroyed him in 7stud when I caught good cards and he continued to chase.

Match#16 vs. HateToGamble (HORSE, bankroll = $103.50)

This was a tough match. I didn't play great and I took some bad beats, particularly in Razz. I somehow dominated Stud 8/b and then won in hold'em. The last hand was a total cooler. I flopped top pair plus a straight draw with KJ on a board of K Q T and he held QQ. I caught a nine on the river and took it down.

Match#17 vs. ? (bankroll = $108.25)

I win this match but blogger lost my notes.


Match#18 vs. ? (bankroll = $113.00)

I win this one too but blogger also lost my comments.


Match#19 vs. DanK2020 (PLO, bankroll = $117.75)

I win this match in a rather straight-forward manner.


Match#20 vs. augiedoggyx(NLHE, bankroll = $122.50)

I play well throughout this match and eventually take it down.

Final Bankroll: $127.25

So, in the end, I win a little bit again, just like my last "marathon". It's no coincidence that I've won the last 4-5 matches both times... my focus is bad, but using the "marathon" approach, I focus at the end to ensure that I make a profit.

Anyhow, I'm going to head out for now... perhaps I'll try something else later tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home