Sunday, June 03, 2007

Grinding and grinding

There will be no fishing report in this blog. We spent much of Saturday working around the house instead of fishing and then the weather was crappy today. I am getting ready for the big trip north on Wednesday... hopefully I'll some pictures or something to share.

I have played a bit of poker, playing either $0.05/$0.10 no limit hold'em ($3 Cap), $5 heads-up SNGs (usually HORSE), or 6-max limit Omaha 8/b ($0.25/$0.50). I've been playing pretty well, slowly grinding up my stack which is now at $67.60. Hardly big stakes, but I am focused and playing consistently well, which is a pretty monumental achievement for me. I am actually quite pissed at losing a HORSE SNG against a complete call station, who I kept bluffing for some strange reason. I won my last one, though, against an over-aggressive donk who capped every street in a hand of Omaha 8/b with an unimproved KKXX (no low draw) against nut low & nut high combination. Doh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home