Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Nothing much exciting going on

This blog entry is going to be really short... I just don't have much to say, and I mean that in a very good way. Normally, I focus on my flaws and trying to get better. Right now, though, my confidence in my poker abilities is sky-high. I have been winning consistently at no limit hold'em and I have even done well playing limit hold'em. I have started a new streak on the HORSE tournaments, having failed to cash two tournaments in a row, but I am reasonably happy with the quality of my play.

For the most part, though, I have been grinding away at Full Contact Poker, slowly building my bankroll there. I am also very slowly clearing bonus points, hoping for the day when some of this bonus money will be released. So far, I have played around 3000 hands, and I have cleared about $80 worth of bonus money. The first release will be at $100. My goal was to build my bankroll up to $500, so that I could cash out $300 when the $100 of bonus was released and I would still have $300 of bankroll to chase the remaining $200 of bonus that I have yet to clear. As of right now, my bankroll sits at $510, so all I have to do is tread water for a little bit.

Unfortunately, I don't "tread water" very well, so I am going to try and stay focused and keep winning. Otherwise, I'll probably donk away a serious amount of cash (usually equal to the amount of the bonus).

Right now, unfortunately, I cannot get on to the Full Contact Poker site, so I am playing Omaha 8/b at UltimateBet. I am +$12.75 playing pot-limit with blinds at $0.10/$0.25. How exciting! (update: I just donked away a bunch of money... I'm now -$8 at UltimateBet)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a test comment. --Frazwood

12:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Test#2

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home