Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Rebuilding at the Airport

I have spent the last couple of days rebuilding my bankroll. I have been primarily playing $25 PL Hold'em at Party and heads up SNGs at Poker Stars. I have won a little at both places, but nothing really significant. I was 'this close' to have a decent bankroll at Party, but I took a bad beat when my opponent caught a nine on the river so that his 99 beat my AA. Oh well, things like that happen; it's poker.

Perhaps the most exciting news is that I have discovered internet poker at the airport. Somehow I have managed to hijack wireless internet access, allowing me to kill 90 minutes playing poker. Unfortunately, I put the mouse with my checked luggage, but this still pretty cool. Right now I am playing 6-max limit hold 'em at Stars. I only have $34 in my account, so I am way short on funds for $0.50/$1.00.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home