Thursday, August 18, 2005

Success at Party, losing elsewhere

Last night I had another good session of $2/$4 limit at Party, so my overall bankroll keeps climbing and climbing. I had bad sessions at Stars, Full Tilt, and UB, so that's not so good. I really need to tighten up post-flop. I have to remind myself that My 'advantage' is small. Ergo, I should not try to win every pot and I should only try to win the pots where I have a good hand or a good draw. Bankrolls: Party: $1036, FTP: $250.2, PS: $203, UB: $71.

I got this funny e-mail from UltimateBet yesterday telling me that I had been randomly awarded $25 as part of their player holiday. That's cool. But when I logged onto my UltimateBet account, it is not real money... it's BONUS money. And it's not $25, it's $20. This is all very weird. I am not complaining though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home