Sunday, August 14, 2005

The limit grind

The combination of a new computer (with a REALLY nice monitor) plus high speed internet at home has been a nice boost to my poker playing opportunities. I can play multiple tables at multiple sites and not worry about my connection. The system that I used today was to play 2 tables at Party, 2 tables at Stars, and 2 at Full Tilt.

Based on rumors and innuendos at thepokerforum.com, Full Tilt should be the most difficult to beat and Party should be the easiest. Well, today... I made some very nice profits at Full Tilt, a little less at Stars, and I lost at Party. Go figure.

My limit game is spot-on right now. I am taking the lead in virtually every hand that I play. I am avoiding bad spots almost entirely. I still can't figure out why I can't beat Party Poker all of a sudden. Anyway, I take great pride in my Full Tilt bankroll that is now $269.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home